Smart Bro surely knows how to pamper its loyal customers! Aside from receiving a Samsung Champ cellphone, my mom was also invited to the Smart Bro Blowout event at SM DasmariƱas yesterday. The Smart Bro agent said that we had to attend as there were freebies to enjoy.
Since DasmariƱas is just a short commute from Imus, my mom and I decided to go. Unfortunately, on the way to SM, I realized I forgot to bring my digicam with me. So I got stuck with using my Sony Ericsson K800i phone to take pictures.
There were already plenty of people when we arrived and it was a bit confusing where to go to first. Fortunately, a helpful guard led us to the registration booth. While filling out the form for the raffle, a staff asked us if we want to have a picture with John Prats. My mom said yes and was given a meet and greet pass.
After receiving her privilege card, my mom went to the fashion booth to get her free magazine. After that was to the food booths to collect her free donut and kettle corn popcorn. Aside from these booths, there was also a photo booth, ice cream booth, sales booths, gaming area and maze. Only privilege card holders can join the games hosted by Rico Robles and Christine. Since my mom and I were not interested to join the games, we just strolled around the mall while the program was being held.
When we went back to the event, the raffle was already finished as John Pratts was already performing on stage. My mom suddenly remembered the meet and greet pass so she asked around as to where to fall in line. There seemed to be some miscommunication among the staff as we were pointed to different locations. Fortunately, my mom found the staff who gave her the pass and he told us to go to the backstage area.M y mom was actually pretty lucky to receive the meet and greet pass since I think only 7 passes were given. There were just a few of us in line.
After the picture taking with John Prats, we waited for our photo to be printed at the photo booth. We also took pics with the facebook and friendster mascots. Too bad I forgot to take a picture with the twitter mascot.
I hope that next year Smart Bro willl also conduct an event like this and keep on offering free treats for their subscribers.
After receiving her privilege card, my mom went to the fashion booth to get her free magazine. After that was to the food booths to collect her free donut and kettle corn popcorn. Aside from these booths, there was also a photo booth, ice cream booth, sales booths, gaming area and maze. Only privilege card holders can join the games hosted by Rico Robles and Christine. Since my mom and I were not interested to join the games, we just strolled around the mall while the program was being held. When we went back to the event, the raffle was already finished as John Pratts was already performing on stage. My mom suddenly remembered the meet and greet pass so she asked around as to where to fall in line. There seemed to be some miscommunication among the staff as we were pointed to different locations. Fortunately, my mom found the staff who gave her the pass and he told us to go to the backstage area.M y mom was actually pretty lucky to receive the meet and greet pass since I think only 7 passes were given. There were just a few of us in line.
After the picture taking with John Prats, we waited for our photo to be printed at the photo booth. We also took pics with the facebook and friendster mascots. Too bad I forgot to take a picture with the twitter mascot.








Looks like you and your mom had a lot of fun. And the free phone is a big plus. I needed to google Samsung Champ to see how it looked like :) I'm afraid, I'm not updated with new technology :)
ReplyDeleteyes, SMART has some perks, got a free phone, and a gift cert last summer...but when, signals were inexplicably slow, grrrrrrrrr.
ReplyDeletekakatuwa nman bonding nu ng mom mo. keep it up:)
followed u, care to follow back. and pls try joining my meme, its every saturday, buy u can still submit. super thanks:)
@hangingbridge - yup, we really enjoyed the free treats of smart. :) Samsung Champ is nice as its a touch screen phone though wala siya masyadong features. I'm not that updated with new technology too, hehe.
ReplyDelete@imriz - thats true. if signals are slow, nakakainis talaga. actually the first time we got smart bro palagi kami nagcocomplain pero as time passed, gumanda naman ang service kaya nagreretain ng plan. :)
ok, i will be following you back. :) I'll also join your meme and try to submit. :)