Not only is the food in Cebu delicious but it is also cheap! I think I gained a few pounds during my short vacation in Cebu, hehe. :D If ever you are in Cebu, you might want to try these restaurants:
1. Port Restaurant - Waterfront Cebu City Hotel, Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City
For only 199 pesos/person, one can already avail of the eat-all-you-can lunch buffet of Port Restaurant! Though the area’s choices are quite limited, the food is still good and who can complain with this price. Make sure though to reserve a table before going here. The restaurant can get pretty crowded as it is a popular place.
2. Casa Verde - 69 V. Ranudo Ext., Cebu City
My favorite restaurant in Cebu is definitely Casa Verde. We always dine in the original branch which has a homey atmosphere. Aside from that, what I like about Casa Verde is that the food is truly value for money. Here are some food pics during my last visit in Casa Verde:
My mom was actually surprised to learn that our bill was only 600 pesos+. She said that if it was in another restaurant, we would have paid a thousand+ pesos for the food we ate.3. Hukad sa Golden Cowrie -Level 2 The Terraces, Ayala Center, Cebu Business Park
We had dinner here on our first day in Cebu. I was quite nervous since my uncle was the one ordering the food and being a picky eater, his choices were not my type. So I was compelled to try foods that I do not usually eat.
4. Handuraw Pizza - 460 Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City
The cheesy cheese pizza of Handuraw is really yummy. I also like how your pizza can be split and have two different flavors as long as the higher price is followed. I’m sorry if I don’t have any pics to show as I was really tired when we went there since it was our last day.








Would really like to try Death By Chocolate dessert :) looks really good. Been to Mactan Cebu but wasn't able to go out of the resort to enjoy food from local restos :(
ReplyDeleteHey! It's good to know you love the restaurants here in Cebu. =) Followed your blog. Hope you'd do the same. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://darlingakongangga.blogspot.com/
I'm a Cebuana pala that's why I'm happy reading this entry. =)
You were at Waterfront? I've been here since Monday! Wow. I may have seen you already. Hahaha. Cebu is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete@hangingbridge - Make sure meron kang kashare when you eat death by chocolate kasi sobrang laki nya talaga sis, hehe. Sayang naman di ka masyado nakalabas. Maybe next time :)
ReplyDelete@jennifer - Thanks for following me. I will follow you too.:) Parehas pala tayong Cebuana sis pero my family moved to Manila when I was 5 years old. Ngayon Cavite based na kami. Pero kahibaw pa rin ko magbisaya, hehe ^_^
@Jordianne - Yup, Cebu is gorgeous! :) I've been to Waterfront pero last September 9 pa. Kakastart pa lang kasi ng blog ko kaya medyo backlog na sa dates, hehe.
Death is worth dying for to eat! It seems yummy.
ReplyDeleteDeath by Chocolate is yummy and can make one really full, hehe :D
ReplyDeletethe food looks so good it made me hungry
ReplyDeleteThat Death by Chocolate looks really really bad for our health hehe
ReplyDelete