Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting and Giving an Award + 7 Random Facts about Me

I want to give a big THANK YOU to SIS BACHUCHOY for giving me this award.  I really appreciate it! :)

Since I am accepting this award, I have to do the following:
1.Thank and link back the person who gave me this award
2.Share 7 things about myself
3. Award 15 great bloggers I know
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

For number 1, I have already thanked her in my inroduction. ^_^

For number 2, here are some random things about myself:
1. I am a homebody. As much as possible, I avoid going out because going out means I have to spend money and spending money means I am going to be broke soon. LOL :D
2. I like the colors purple and pink so that is why my email address is purplink. 
3. I enjoy listening to songs even if I don't understand the lyrics because it is in Korean, Japanese, Spanish or French! As long as I like the melody, understanding the lyrics does not matter to me!
4. I do not eat food that has mayonnaise or dressing. When I order a cheeseburger, I always tell the cashier that I want it plain. Only bread, patty and cheese.
5. I did not expect to pass the nursing board exam on the first try since I did self study. In fact, I was so scared that I failed the board exam so I cried after the first day of exams.
6. Even though I am already a licensed nurse, I did not pursue my profession. In my heart, I always had a different dream. :( I am working homebased as of the moment but I am hoping that I can find the right job for me.
7. Lastly, I am really short. I think my height is only 4'10 or 4'11. That is why sometimes people think I am still a student and calls me "Nene" even if I am already a professional, hehehe. :D

For Number 3, here are the bloggers that deserves this award:
1. Larla - The top spot of course goes to my fashionista sister, Larla. Even if she is already married and has two kids, she still manages to dress well. My niece, Nichole, is also following the footsteps of her mommy, hehe. :)
2. Chyng - I like how she is such a gutsy blogger who still manages to look good while travelling to different places. :)
3. Mrs. Kolca - She is always up to date with fashion and can sew a pretty skirt too! :)
4.  Shy - This new mommy always looks blooming in her photos. Congratulations Shy! :)
5. Sheng - Her personalized accessories and crafts proves how stylish she is. :)
6. MarLiestravels- They are such a cute couple! :)
7. Wella- She is up to date with the latest happening in the metro. :)
8. Madz - Reading her blog always makes me hungry, hehehe :D
9. Jennifer - She loves KPOP like me! :)
10. Rose - This fellow Cebuana always has interesting posts to share. :)
11. Kimmy - She is not only a wonderful mom but also a great teacher. :)
12. Rosey - Her nail art designs are so beautiful! :)
13. Kay - This pexer shows how colorful her life is in her blog. :)
14. Anne - A blooming new mom with wonderful posts about life and food. :)
15. Yen - She can blog about different but interesting topics. :)

I hope that you guys like the award. You all deserve it! ^___^

By the way, I am happy that Nuffnang ads has been showing in my header. So far I have seen two ads which are Smart Bro and Myra-E. Unfortunately, it only shows up in the wee hours of the morning, hehehe. But it is still a start and I am still thankful to earn a few pesos. :)

10 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the award Karla,I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! its been a long time since I received a blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! we're really happy! this is our first blog award.. thanks a lot! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award sis. Will follow the other blogs too since you recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award sis Karla! and I do hope and pray you soon find the right career path for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sis for this touchy award, aw! I'll grab this soon, I will update you for sure, muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Rosey, Kimmy, Kay, Marliestravels, Chew on This, Madz and Yen:
    You're welcome. I'm glad you like the award! ^_^

    To Anonymous:
    Thank you and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative ideas that have never been done before.

    Web Designing

    ReplyDelete

 
 

Statistics

Proudly Pinoy!
free counters

Counters

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines