Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Please help me win 2 tickets to Europe via KLM Royal Dutch Airlines by liking my dream ^_^

 
Please help me win tickets for two to Europe just by clicking the like button:
1.) First, please go to http://www.myeuropeandream.com/.
2.) Just find my dream cloud. My username is kmbrazil and the title of my dream is "Is it a Dream or SOON TO BE A REALITY???"
3.)Then click my cloud
4.) After that, you'll see a like button. please click it.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your likes! :)

Below is my full entry. Due to my being busy with my work, I was only able to create my entry at the last hour before the contest will end! So please pardon any spelling mistakes or grammar lapses as I did not have time to recheck. :(

Is it a Dream or SOON TO BE A REALITY??? by kmbrazil
“Wow, this is the life!”, I thought to myself as I sat comfortably inside the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Plane. I stopped to look at my watch and my heart suddenly started beating fast. “Oh my God! Only 10 more minutes until we arrive to Switzerland!”, I said to my mom. I was that excited! I couldn’t believe that I will get to see real snow. Coming from a tropical country like the Philippines, I never imagined that I would have the chance to experience winter in a European country!

It was freezing cold when my mom and I got out of the airport. But it was a good thing that we were bundled up in thick jackets and wore boots. These became our handy companions as we toured around places like The Chillon Castle, Zermatt and The Swiss National Park. And who could forget eating those yummy Swiss chocolates? Certainly not us! We stuffed our faces with these oh so delicious chocolates before we went to our next European destination, Italy!

Venice was such a lovely sight! My mom and I went on a walking tour around the San Marco area. Being Roman Catholics, we also went to some churches like the Chiesa di San Sebastiano. We marveled at its stunning interior of wonderful frescoes and canvases. But the highlight of our visit was the Gondola Ride along the Grand Canal. The boatman was very friendly and even sang Italian songs as he toured as around. It was a boat ride that I would never forget!

My mom and I still had plenty of energy for our last destination, France! We first went to the Eiffel Tower and took pics along the Arc de Triomphe. We also visited the Louvre Museum where we saw in real life the classic painting of the Mona Lisa! Being fans of the Count of Monte Cristo, we did not forget to go to the beautiful 16th century fortress, Chateau d'If. Going to so many places in one trip made me doze off inside the the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Plane on my way back to Manila.

I was in such deep slumber that I did not wake up until I felt someone holding me by my shoulder saying “Karla, wake up, wake up!”, I looked up and saw my mom. And I was not inside my airplane but inside my room. As I scanned the room, I wondered “Was my European dream only just a dream? Or is it soon to be a reality? “ 

2 comments:

 
 

Statistics

Proudly Pinoy!
free counters

Counters

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines